How about Lomography? I have been asking around my friends, and most of them will go, "Huh? What's that?" whenever I mention Lomography.
Wiki "Lomography" and you will find that, Lomography is a casual way of photography. Over-saturated colours, off-focus images and even light-streaks or scratches on the photos are the characteristics of Lomography. The name is inspired by a former state-run optics manufacturer LOMO PLC of Saint Petersburg, Russia. The product 35mm LOMO LC-A Compact Automat camera created by LOMO PLC was the centre of attraction in Lomography's marketing and sales activities.
1. Take your camera everywhere you go.
2. Use it anytime - day and night.
3. Lomography is not an interference in your life, but part of it.
4. Try the shot from the hip.
5. Approach the objects of your Lomographic desire as close as possible.
6. Don't think. (William Firebrace)
7. Be fast.
8. You don't have to know beforehand what you captured on film.
9. Afterwards either.
10. Don't worry about any rules.
The essence of these rules is simply: DON'T THINK, JUST SHOOT.
Enjoy Lomography now!
*Source: Wikipedia, Lomography